Friday, November 18, 2011

All of the Eggs are in the Basket

It is official. I have wussed out on Utah and will be moving back to the warm welcoming arms of Phoenix. Living here in Provo has been one of the most important experiences of my entire life and I would not trade that for anything, but I know it is time to head home where I belong. My semester here has taught me more about myself and about life than I ever could have imagined. Spending this time with my older sister/best friend has been priceless and learning how to function without my mom buying my groceries has been new and exciting. However, I am ready for a new adventure and can't wait to see what is in store for me in AZ! It is crazy how quickly life moves forward and how fun it is to keep up! I just can't wait to get home to the sunshine... Wish me luck in the cold and snow for 37 more days!

6 comments: