Monday, July 29, 2013

7.29.13

So this week in missionary work: Last Monday Sis. Aamodt and I took an adventure to Nampa for a change of P-day scenery. It was a lot of fun. We went to this grocery store called WinCo that is awesome and super cheap. They have all of these bulk bins like the ones at Sprouts but with like a million more options. So we had a blast in there. It is a good day when I get to play with food :). On Tuesday we taught the Day family about faith and repentance. They are an amazing family. They are planning to be baptized on August 17th. I am so excited because they each have such genuine faith in Christ and a desire to be an eternal family. We have also been visiting with/doing service for a woman in Parma named Jen. I think I have talked about her before, but I am not sure. She is having a really hard time with some serious challenges in her life. She is really a strong and amazing person but really needs prayers at this time. We are doing all we can to help her and to help her to rely on the Lord and the Gospel to help her through this. I know that we all face trials in this life and that everyone's trials are different, but whatever these challenges are the Savior and His gospel can help. It is truly an amazing thing.  Brandon is doing well, he is reading and praying and working on developing his faith. We are excited to continue teaching him and helping him to feel the spirit so that his little testimony can grow. I know that this gospel brings happiness, I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and yours. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. No matter what, trust in the Lord and serve him in all that you do and He will bring greater blessings than you ever imagined. I love you!!

1 comment: