Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Brownies for Breakfast

Work, school, home, sleep, rinse and repeat. My life in short, ladies and gentlemen. As I have been quite busy these last few weeks I have not had time to cook and bake as much as I would like. I find myself eating more and more freezer meals and pb&j and less delicious/healthy home cooked meals. I love cooking and would make a gourmet meal everyday twice a day if I had the time, money, and patience. However, this cannot be. Grocery trips have become less and less exciting as I must restrain myself from buying excessive ingredients for single dishes. Also... I don't know if anyone has noticed, but 'cooking for one' is not quite as glamorous (haha I sing Fergie in my head every time I write that word) as it seems. Cooking delicious food and eating it all by myself--where is the fun in that? I usually only cook when I know others will be around to enjoy it. So come over and I will make you dinner!! I am having serious cooking withdrawals, people!

2 comments:

  1. done. i wanna come. i do. really i do. i also owe you a cannon center meal.... but whaterh. we'll get even eventually. plus, my company is priceless.

    ReplyDelete