Saturday, October 1, 2011

Making Stock and Taking Stock

I love my crockpot. I love my family. I love the Gospel. I love my bed. I love to bake. I love the smell of rain. I love my neighbour. I love my job. I love to eat. I love to pray. I love the sunshine. I love my roommates. I love learning. I love the feel of freshly vacuumed carpet. I love sharing. I love my Savior. I love antiques. I love fishies. I love cooking with garlic. I love seeing old friends. I love cheesy movies. I love writing. I love babies. I love the ocean. I love disneyland. I love the temple. I love sharing. I love quiet. I love fried pickles. I love swinging. I love history. I love the smell of coming home. I love Phoenix sunsets. I love Utah fall colors. I love General Conference. I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment