Monday, April 1, 2013

Technologically Challenged

I tried to post the pictures and letter together, but to no avail. So here is the quick update for the week!

Hello!
Things are great and Easter was fun! We ate with a family in Nyssa and had chicken legs and baked potatoes wrapped in bacon... I am literally going to die of a heart attack! We have been teaching a ton and I am loving it here! I am learning how to slow down and not be such a tightwad... I miss the city but there is a nice charm out here (it smells a bit like cow poo but is nice anyways). I miss you and love you! I don't really know what else to tell you about, but I will send you my journal when it is full so you can know all about what I have been up to that I can't remember to write.
Love,
Sister Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment